Friday, October 3, 2008

My husband is 850 miles away and I couldn't be happier.

Mr. Mine has left for the weekend...4 nights to be exact. He has gone to San Luis Obispo, CA to meet up with 15 of his college friends to send one of them off into the land of wedded bliss with one last weekend of debauchery. I am not looking forward to entertaining the 23 month old all rainy weekend long, but I am glad he went. They all have such a good time together.

I am also equally glad I didn't have to go. I love Mr. Mine with all my heart, but DAMN does he get on my nerves when he has had a few cocktails and I have not. We get along FABULOUSLY if both of us are having a few, but if I am sober and he is extra tipsy, ohhhh LORD is he annoying. I, OF COURSE, am NEVER annoying when I have had a few....(hey, this is MY blog, right?) So, my dear Mr. Mine, have a grand old time without your cranky old lady hanging around harshing your mellow. And you better believe I will be planning a weekend away for me and my girlfriends in the very near future!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I hate when my husband has a few too many as well (luckily that is hardly ever) .. he is pissy and usually mad about something .. ugh

I hope your husband has a great time and you're enjoying your weeked!!!