Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sneaking around.

Tomorrow my company is throwing their annual golf tourney.  I attended last year and 18 holes of golf almost killed me.  Thankfully the office manager took pity on me and said I didn't have to attend this year.  So, I am leaving the office at 11:00 and heading straight here:  Edgefield Spa.

I will be paying $20 for an eyebrow wax which gives you soaking pool privileges.  The soaking pool is AWESOME and it even has a bar.  I am so freaking excited to sit at the pool ALONE and RELAX while the girls are at daycare and the hubby works.  And I am not telling him about it AT ALL.  I had a nightmare on Friday night that he and the girls found out and came along.  I was so sad in that dream.

I need this alone time like a fish needs water.....

2 comments:

Mandy said...

so.very.jealous.


enjoy YOUR time!!!

Anonymous said...

You go to a spa where they have a soaking pool and a bar?! I hate you! (Not really, just very very jealous) You lucky girl.